* This post may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission (at absolutely no extra cost to you) & ads keep this blog free for you to enjoy. Thanks for supporting the free content on this site.
If you want to explore the best affiliate programs to make money online, then you’ll sure love this guide in 2024.
Every day, thousands of affiliates, publishers benefit from a recurring cash inflow by partnering up with other companies via affiliate programs.
Whether you’re looking for top paying networks niche, programs to monetize your website or blog, or if you’re a beginner getting started your blogging, I have gathered everything you need in one easy place.
Though there are many great affiliate programs to choose from that are perfect for beginners, newbie’s and experts alike.
Over the past nine years, I’ve gone from learning how to start a blog, to now reaching more than 300,000+ monthly readers and earning upwards of $5,000/mo—mostly from the blogger affiliate programs I’m a member of.
I help you focus on choosing the best programs and networks for your needs for your niche blogging business.
I have prepared a list of top high paying affiliate programs for bloggers.
If you want to make money faster and join the best affiliate programs in any niche, because they pay a higher commission than other market players, then this article is for you.
No matter how you say it, these affiliate marketing programs offer some of the highest commissions available in any niche.
First, I want to cover my top pick – WEB HOSTING for building your blog/website.
1. BLUEHOST – One of the most popular affiliate programs. Everyone needs hosting. It comes as no surprise because they’re first on the list of officially recommended web hosting providers by WordPress themselves.
Niche: Web Hosting Provider
Commission: $65 per sale
Cookie life: 45 days
Because of this, they are one of the convenient ways for affiliate bloggers looking to make money online from affiliate marketing.
Their affiliate managers & team provide excellent customer service, and they are my #1 overall pick and come with my highest recommendation.
If you still need to launch your affiliate website, click my link below to get 63% off your BLUEHOST plan.
Recommending WEB HOSTING for building your blog/website.
2. GETRESPONSE – GETRESPONSE is another email marketing service that offers Recurring commissions and big bounties. There are many email affiliate programs to consider.
Niche: Email marketing
Commission: 33% recurring or $100 for every sale
Cookie life: 120 days
They provide email marketing automation, landing pages, opt-in forms, webinars, customer relationship management and more.
3. CLICKFUNNELS – ClickFunnels is the best digital platform that enables people to grow their businesses by optimizing their sales landing pages, funnels.
You can create “Quickly Create Beautiful Sales Funnels That Convert Your Visitors Into Leads And Then Customers…” (Without Having To Hire or Rely On A Tech Team!)
Niche: Funnel, Landing Page & Digital marketing
Commission: 40% recurring
Cookie life: ClickFunnels uses a sticky cookie to track the customers in affiliate programs.
4. THEMEFOREST – THEMEFOREST is one of the most popular places to buy quality professional WordPress themes, with a huge marketplace of pre-made themes for sale for a variety of CMS platforms as well as HTML websites.
It is also a well-known WordPress plugin marketplace, CodeCanyon.
Niche: WordPress Themes & Plugins
Cookie life: 90 days
5. ELEGANT THEMES – Elegant Themes is a Premium WordPress theme library having more than 87 easy-to-use professional themes and over 550,000 customers.
If you’re a blogger and want to recommend themes to your readers, you can send traffic to Elegant Themes and get a high ticket recurring payout. Start promoting products that your audience will love!
Niche: WordPress Themes & Plugins
Commission: 50% recurring
Cookie life: 180 days
Elegant Themes is a WordPress theme shop that runs highly recommended by some of the top marketers, bloggers, WordPress enthusiasts and affiliate experts.
6. SEMRUSH – SEMRush is an influential marketing SEO tool for blogger& website owners who can use to track their or competitor keywords, conduct site audits, reports and view competitive insights in their online marketing.
This is an all-in-one marketing tool kit to digital marketing professionals.
Niche: SEO Tools (SaaS)
Commission: 40% recurring
Cookie life: 10 years
7. SHAREASALE – One of my best performing affiliate networks that is on top of the affiliate marketing chain is Share A Sale.
I personally make between $790 and $1,300 per year with them alone, by promoting 6 or 9 programs that I love.
Niche: In various niches like fashion, home and garden, food and drink, fitness, software, and more.
Commission: $150 for each merchant that joins Shareasale.
Cookie life: 60 days
They offer affiliate programs for travel, food bloggers, fashion bloggers, health bloggers, finance bloggers, and all other categories.
If you want to make money from affiliate marketing and make some extra passive income, I would recommend you to start with ShareASale.
In this way, most of the Affiliate marketer make passive income even while you’re asleep!
So use it and don’t leave money on the table while visitors are on your website!
While choosing an Affiliate highest program there is a few things you have to keep in mind –
- Do they provide good customer support?
- What are their Affiliate commission rates and how often do they pay?
- Is this particular Affiliate program relevant or align to your niche business?
Now that you know these highest-paying affiliate programs, now it’s your turn & time that you leverage your content to earn more.
Finally, choose a niche that matches your passion, skills, interests, and you can passionately promote.
Remember, the first step is to build your affiliate website or blog on WordPress.
First, to create your affiliate site, I recommend you get started with HOSTINGER & [Get F.R.E.E. DOMAIN].
Sign up to this best affiliate programs and make passive income and make extra income you’ve always wanted.
Be sure to check back for more awesome best affiliate programs, tips, and other helpful tutorials tricks & Keep an eye on this page, we will update it regularly.
I hope is that this blog post article, as well as my other affiliate marketing tips, trainings prove useful in helping you get to where I am a lot faster.
BEST OF LUCK
Before you go, I’d like to say “thank you” for reading this article.
So a big thanks for reading all the way to the end.
Now I’d like to ask for a *small* favour.
Could you please take a minute or two and SHARE IT With Your Friends & Help Someone…
This feedback will help me continue to write the kind of articles that help you get results. And if you loved it, then please let me know…
If you have any questions?
Let me hear your thoughts in the comments below!